Domestic customers who have exercised their eligibility right can express their interest in returning to regulated supply.
- Residential Customer Offer - please click here
- Business Consumer Offer - please click here
- General Contract Conditions - please click here
MET Romania is an active participant in the gas market in Romania, being an important partner of the main suppliers operating locally since 2009. In the first year of activity, MET Romania imposed itself in the market as one of the main gas importers. Expanding the portfolio by enhancing wholesale transactions and increasing volumes has resulted in our development and in trading a mix of products having as sources import, domestic production and gas from storage facilities.
We are active on the centralized markets for natural gas managed by BRM and OPCOM, trading approximately 2 TWh annually.
In order to become your partner, we offer complete services and solutions, for short and long term, tailored to your needs and requirements:
- Gas sale, personalized or standard
- Logistics services: management of transmission contract, balancing
- Storage according to regulations in force
SOURCE OF NATURAL GAS
Gas acquisition represents for MET Romania an important component in order to maintain advantageous prices for the end-consumer.
Securing the natural gas source is made:
- by concluding sale-purchase contracts bilaterally negotiated with gas producers, players in the domestic or international market;
- through direct import from other entities within the group: MET Romania has long-term capacity booked on both the Csanadpalota Interconnector and Giurgiu-Ruse Interconnector; intra-group collaboration facilitates decision-making in situations of utmost necessity
- through contracts concluded on centralized markets;
- by creating stocks in the storage facilities, in order to ensure a continuous flow in the peak period and in extreme conditions